High Concentration Ozone Decomposition Catalyst
Ozone decomposition catalyst takes honeycomb (foam) ceramic or γ type activated alumina as carrier, carrying specific rare earth auxiliaries and transition metal which performs excellent on decomposition capacity, moisture resistance, service life and other technical features. The catalyst can quickly decompose ozone into oxygen at room temperature, thereby eliminating the harm of ozone to the environment.
The catalyst is widely used in household appliances, photocopying, printing, synthesis of fine chemicals, and treatment of tap water and wastewater. Such as printing plants, ozone-type sterilization water disinfection machines (water purifiers, etc.), water plant ozone disinfection systems, ozone-type sterilization rooms, medical disinfection cabinets, urban communities using ozone treatment pipeline direct drinking water systems, hospitals using ozone sterilization, Sewage treatment system in chemical plant, production workshop with high-voltage discharge technology.
1. This type ozone decomposition catalyst can treat ozone with a concentration higher than 100 mg / L, and the recommended treatment concentration is 20 mg / L. For ultra-high concentration ozone decomposition, honeycomb (foam) ceramic type catalyst can be used for pre-treatment, and thin strip type is used for end treatment. The honeycomb (foam) ceramic type catalyst has better aging resistance than the thin strip type.
2. This type ozone decomposition catalyst has poor water resistance. It needs to be heated to more than 90 ° C when used in an environment with water. When the relative humidity is used at normal temperature, the life will be greatly reduced. After the failure, it can be activated by heating.
3. After the catalyst has expired for a certain period of time (for example, about one year), after it is found that the catalyst activity has significantly decreased, the catalyst and desiccant can be taken out, dried in an oven at 100 ° C for 10 hours, and then refilled into the purifier.
- Shape: Honeycomb (foam) ceramic, short column
- Size (mm): 100*100*50; 100*100*100, or customized; Ф (2～3) ×(5～10)
- Heap specific gravity (g / ml): 0.7～0.9
- Operating temperature: 20-30℃ or above, better at (50-90℃)
- Ozone decomposition ability: ≥95%
- Space velocity (h-1): 0.5 ~ 10× 104
- Height-diameter ratio of catalyst bed: 1: 1, higher is better
- Service life: ≥8000 hours (1~2 years)
- Purification depth of O3: ≤0.01 ppm