Ozone Decomposition Catalyst (Stainless Steel Type)
Stainless steel type ozone decomposition catalyst, with stainless steel honeycomb as carrier, can decompose ozone at room temperature. Because it is high in strength and not easily broken, this type is mainly used for ozone removal and decomposition of fine electronic equipment. It is suitable for mobile vehicles, medical equipment, atomic energy, radio and premium cabins of supersonic passenger aircraft, photocopiers, household appliances, etc.
After the catalyst has expired for a certain period of time (for example, about one year), after it is found that the catalyst activity has significantly decreased, the catalyst and desiccant can be taken out, dried in an oven at 100 ° C for 10 hours, and then refilled into the purifier.
- Shape: Cylindrical, with various specifications, such as 200 mesh, 300 mesh, 400 mesh
- Size (mm): Φ84 × 75; Φ36 × 100, or customized
- Heap specific gravity (g / ml): 1.4
- Operating temperature: Room temperature (20-30℃)
- Ozone decomposition ability: ≥99%
- Space velocity (h-1): 10 × 104
- Height-diameter ratio of catalyst bed: 1: 1, higher is better
- Service life: 8000-16000 hours (1~2 years)
- Purification depth of O3: ≤0.02 ppm